Hello All :)

Zuz

Hello,

I am another very proud Husky owner, new to this site. Although originally Spanish, I have lived in Watford for half my life now. I am blessed with two lovely children and a gorgeous Husky Maya. She is 4 (ish), we were lucky enough to have another Husky owner let us know she needed a new home and rescued her the day before she was due into Battersea dogs home :( We've had her since August 2011 and we can't remember life without her.

She's the role model for good behaviour, I often ask the girls to be more like Maya. She's friendly with everyone she meets and has a passion for making new canine friends. I often feel sad for her if we go out for a walk in the woods and don't bump into any friends. Another thing that makes me sad is that she was neutered before we got her so she'll never have pups and I know she would be such a good mummy. Maya doesn't give two hoots about any of this of course she's quite happy chasing squirrels and grooming herself all day ;)

She loves pulling me on my scooter and is never quite as happy as she is trotting along with me when I cycle.

I'll post some pictures so you can get to know her. This picture is of Maya with her "friend" Ozzie a Husky Akita mix

post-8838-0-57766000-1362397475_thumb.jp

Welcome to the forum :)

I assume Maya is the Red and white.?

My first assumption for the other dog was a white GSD (we have one and looks amazingly similar) :)

Glad you found us.

We have a Camp in May have a look at this.

It would be great if you could join us :up:

post-1354-13586087160302_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yes Maya is the copper Husky, I'm afraid Ozzie isn't mine, just one of Maya's "Special" friends ;)

Camp?? interesting, I've never camped. I'll look into it, thanks.

Welcome to the forum :) Maya is gorgeous! Abby has a 4 year old husky named Maya as well :D

Yey snap! Her name was Lexi but I just couldn't see myself shouting "LEXI" in the park, so she had a new name by the time we finished the 10 minute walk home.    ;)