Why Fold Laundry???

CARRINGTON

We were in a hurry Saturday morning because we had to get to an adoption event so we took the laundry out of the dryer threw it in the basket and we sat it on the night table which is next to Zach's dresser with the TV on top, and when we get home this is what we find.....

417723_10151463976479906_90854635_n.jpg

Cheyenne is using it as a bed/hiding place because it is up high and she can watch the dog while being hidden.

When I moved in with my OH about 7 years ago, I had two cats. They had to go to my parents' home because OH is severely, severely allergic. They had taken up residence in my closet for much of the time I lived alone though and when I moved, I literally threw out thousands of dollars worth of dry clean only clothing that was covered (and I mean COVERED) in cat hair. It would have cost hundreds and hundreds of dollars to have it laundered, which I didn't have at the time. And I couldn't have it with all that hair in our townhouse or my OH's face would have exploded. So it went in the trash.

That was my lesson for not putting my clothes where the cats couldn't sit on them!