I Am Not Addicted Am I?

CARRINGTON

So when I first joined this site I only expected to post a few questions that I had about Balto considering he is my first husky and I was in a fluster. Then when people started posting to my questions I realized you could see how many posts that person had posted and most had hundred, thousands, ten thousands and I thought "Wow that is a lot I will probably only have like 20 and then be done" Well now I am on this site daily, not so much on the weekends since that is my fiance's and I's time together and I have over 300 posts!!!!! Plus I comment on others posts sometimes with actual advice since I am going through the same thing or have been there and done that. I mean that is not terribly addicted is it?

OH, yeah. . . .We've all been there.

Don't stop, It's great.

I found this place nearly 3 years ago because my 10 week old Puppy (Daughtry)

had the runs. 6 Months later I rescued Darwin with the kind help of Magical Merlin (Member) off the forum.

and only a couple of months to go before I've been here three years.

Oh, yeah and I've just gone through 10,000 posts :eek:

Before you know it, you'll be posting your 1000th post and then shouting out that you've been here a year,

You'll have been to meets and maybe even gone to the USA camp.

and. . . . 

This is the important bit.. . . . 

You'll hardly remember a time when Huskies and Husky-Owners haven't been in your life.:up:

Oh Im with you..Im getting addicted and everytime i open my phone my fiance blurts out (you on that husky site again arent ya?) lol he catches me everytime

I get "You better not be getting on that husky site, you have homework" Then he takes me phone until I have finished my homework. It sounds more like parenting then him being my husband

Nah, I'm not addicted. Sure, I'm here for most of the day. And yes, I check my email every 5 minutes to see if there are any new replies. And yes, I scan the frontpage every hour to find freshly posted topic. But no, I wouldn't want to call myself addicted. I just call it... being up to date  :lol:

Nah, I'm not addicted. Sure, I'm here for most of the day. And yes, I check my email every 5 minutes to see if there are any new replies. And yes, I scan the frontpage every hour to find freshly posted topic. But no, I wouldn't want to call myself addicted. I just call it... being up to date  :lol:

That is what I thought!!!!!

And I thought I was the only one..