Your Favorite Cocktail?

Chula

We're supposed to get up to 10 inches of snow on Wednesday. Which means no work (yeah, it's the South, we shut down if a single flake falls) probably for two days, and that roads will not be passable until Friday. So I need to stock up on some cold weather cocktail supplies.

What are your favorite adult beverages?

I would say mixed drinks...Long Island Ice Tea, however those never came out good at home.  I have my fridge stocked with Pino Grigio and beer :)

We are supposed to get 8-10" of snow tomorrow starting at 7am until about 7pm, but we probably won't close work at all. The only time we did close is when we got 24" of snow!

You must be getting the same snow my family in Minnesota is getting today.

At the moment I have pinot grigio, gin and some kind of flavored vodka. I was thinking of something more whiskyish for the snow. We have state run liquor stores here though and alcohol is SO expensive! I always convince my dad to bring me liquor from MN when he drives here, it's like half the price.