What's The Best Bit About Having A Husky?

Dannii

So what's your favourite thing? Mine is all the snuggles, first thing in the morning when she first comes out of her crate all she wants is loves...after that its back to wrecking the place and jumping on the other dogs :)

I can't decide...it's either his ability to make me laugh or just the fact he's so happy all the time. I swear I can be in the worse mood, and Ro will just do something moronic and I can't help but laugh. Or even when he's not feeling well himself and still, his tail is wagging. When we went through his bout of mange, he was SO miserable, yet the moment I looked at him or pet him...his tail would switch on, regardless of his pain. It doesn't matter if I give him a bath, clip his nails, make him sit for brushing or all the many other things us humans make them do...his tail is always on.  :doglick:

how im their favourite person in the world...

Plenty to choose from but after reading Storm's comment I'll choose the  way she gives me TOTAL respect and looks at me with those "Please may I?" eyes <3  It really does something for your self-esteem to have such powerful animal under your control, they do feed our ego ohh ohh! 

Elka has truely transformed my life for the better. My Mum died in November after three years of dementia and i was feeling so down. I got Elka just three and half weeks ago and I haven't stopped smiling! We are out everyday and so many people stop to talk to us. She is affectionate and cheeky. She is mostly a good girl and does as i ask. Typical wonderful Husky really. So glad i got her  :D

While Suka doesn't like to cuddle and isn't the most exciting dog in the world...I do laugh from time to time with his antics and his irrational fears about snow and rain! Silly pup!

But the thing I love MOST about dogs in general: they give you unconditional love no matter what!

Sure, Suka snubs and spites me for a day or two when I visit him (after 1-2 months of being away), but after a little bit he comes around and we're best buds again (or like peas and carrots - cookie if you get the reference!).

When Balto is playing and decides that chasing his toy is too exhausting so he plops on his back and chews it or the toy is too far away from where he plopped down so he tries to grab it with his paws which just makes him look like he is running upside down.

I love everything about them. Their temperaments, their unconditional love, their need to push you over the edge, their need to test your strengths, their need to push their luck their need to make you laugh....................do you want me to go on :D

Gary.