It's Not All Bad News :)

Julieanne

When it comes to telecommunication companies, they seem to get a lot of criticism for things hidden in the small print and overcharging customers, though my experience has been very good.

We've had our Internet and phone plans changes three times since we first got them, each time getting a better deal over the phone, so a tip I would give you is to ring up and see if there is anything better they can offer you.

It only took a minute to get on to customer service, the person on the other line spent at least half an hour going though our internet and phone usage, realizing that a certain number made up a large majority of the bills, we can now call that number for free  :)

What has been your experience with your Internet/Phone provider? 

Mine is AT&T and let me just say although our bill is always the same, they gave me a phone that doesn't work but I have to pay $300 out of pocket for a new one even though we have insurance. I have went in there 5 times and they keep doing the exact same thing saying try this and if it doesn't work come back so we come back a few days to a week later and they do the same thing and say the same thing. IT IS FRUSTRATING!!!!

Mine is AT&T and let me just say although our bill is always the same, they gave me a phone that doesn't work but I have to pay $300 out of pocket for a new one even though we have insurance. I have went in there 5 times and they keep doing the exact same thing saying try this and if it doesn't work come back so we come back a few days to a week later and they do the same thing and say the same thing. IT IS FRUSTRATING!!!!

Do they have a large number of staff? 

I would keep trying and keep some kind of record of each visit, then at least they would have to make a fool of themselves to your face or give in.