Oh No No No No No!! Not Right Now!!

HuskyGuerl

Yup it is happening..Larka is blowing her coat for the FIRST TIME!! So that means Meeka wil start in soon also and then it will trigger Echo and Cherokee and Bear!! NOT good lol..so not preparred for this lol...I kinda think Bear is already starting also because I brushed him out when he came to us because he hasnt been brushed for almost a year and he had a crap ton of hair come out..But he does look whiter!! So not ready for them all to blow their coats at the same time

<p>I don't think Diesel has ever blown properly, im sure i'd know if he had! lol</p>

Neither has ice, a couple of tufts and that's it. Bear on the other hand isn't even a proper husky but she blows like crazy! Can't work that one out. Lol

Ps sorry about those mental quote marks all over my Post. It's what I see on my phone and apparently so can everyone else when I quote! Lol

I brushed Mia yesterday, and now have a white garden!!

I did chuckle when she came into the house as after laying on the floor for a little sleep she got up and moved into the kitchen, and there on my carpet was half a dog!!!!

Neither has ice, a couple of tufts and that's it. Bear on the other hand isn't even a proper husky but she blows like crazy! Can't work that one out. Lol

Ps sorry about those mental quote marks all over my Post. It's what I see on my phone and apparently so can everyone else when I quote! Lol

lol mine are opposite.

storm doesnt blow like a husky he sheds all the time

angels blowing still

Being new to this Husky lark we just been through it! Good job Solo likes to be brushed as we were getting a carrier bag full twice a day! Then would do Charlie cuz he wanted same attention and get a small smattering lol. Down to alternate days and a crisp bag full but he looks so much better.

I'll be honest, I have no clue how you guys do it with more than one husky. I have had dogs for close to 25  years and never NEVER have I experienced the hair like I do with Rolyx. Even when I had two chows, it didn't compare. I brush him all most every day, doesn't matter.  I am constantly sucking up hair in my vacuum and when I think I have it all...there goes another ball of fluff rolling out in the middle of the floor taunting me. lol 

It's crazy...just saying. 

I am going through it as well.  Vader has been shedding since day one and has recently began plugging.  Rori started plugging for her first time about the time Vader did.  Now Rusty is plugging severly as he always does.  His gets so bad that he looks bald and super skinny.  My dark brown new furniture looks white/grey.  Of course no one told me that microfiber is full of static so the hair just sticks to it :o . 

We just got a bunch of new snow yesterday-thank god.  I have a little break before it all begins ......  

I also have a 12 week old Aussie puppy who is a total fluff ball so I'll be right there with you shortly.

My friend makes yarn out of her dog fur. She makes hats and socks and they are so warm and soft.

Good Luck 8D

Echo in the 2 years he has been with us has never actually blown his coat but he does shed alot certain times of the year then just sheds the rest..Cherokee is the same but we havent even had her a year yet..Now Larka and Meeka are actually blowing their coats!! Larka you cant tell intill you brush her out or when she walks huge tufts will fall all over the floor and when she gets up from somewhere there is hair!! Meeka you can see the tufts but as much as we brush them you cant see them so bad..its looks funny since the hair on her back leg is just growing back and the rest is falling out lol