Your Dog's Wardrobe!

Mobezilla

What do you think.. do they have enough? (Still waiting on Cloud's Julius K9 harness, and once Yuki hits a year old she will be getting one too. Will also be getting half-check collars for them)

Lol they're not spoiled at all though.

post-8679-0-52725300-1362540389_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-78275800-1362766738_thumb.jp

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL we've got nowhere near that much. . .

However. . . .

Nix - Bingblaze n Skyla has a collection to rival Ivana trump in husky apparrel . . lol

LOL we've got nowhere near that much. . .

However. . . .

Nix - Bingblaze n Skyla has a collection to rival Ivana trump in husky apparrel . . lol

LOL! I'm hoping to make my collection bigger of course. I've lost a couple harnesses and leashes due to a chewing demon though.

Wow, now there's a collection of stuff... someone is spoilt I think lol

Just a bit hehe :) Thanks

um mine have two boxes full and more to come.....

and.aurora needs stuff obviously....

Oh don't worry, my collection shall grow >:] Cloud must have a new leash/collar for his birthday of course!

Wow I think I have some catching up to do :)

Haha doesn't take long.. just a shopping addiction!

Wow loads of stuff! :D

Too much I think but I know I'll get more! :D

I am pretty sure Zach would kill me if I bought Balto that much stuff (then again he does own more toys then a small child, and he has kong flavored ice cubs, plus a kong, plus doggy peanut butter, plus 4 bags of treats so I guess he is not that bad off)

I am pretty sure Zach would kill me if I bought Balto that much stuff (then again he does own more toys then a small child, and he has kong flavored ice cubs, plus a kong, plus doggy peanut butter, plus 4 bags of treats so I guess he is not that bad off)

Lol they don't have a lot of treats, but their antler collection is pretty impressive as well. Nothing better than spoiling our pups! :)

That's quite a collection!

Here are the most used items by the back door. There's quite a lot of other stuff elsewhere. 

IMG_1040_zps2719668a.jpg

Nice! Mine's getting there! Ordering two new collars/leashes tomorrow (for Cloud's birthday and Yuki needs matching ones of course) and then Cloud's harness is coming in soon!

Wow! That's alot! We have a few things but I get pretty set on what I like to use! LOL

Yeah I know where you're coming from, I love my Mes Amis collars/leashes so much I may have to only use the Indi-Dog ones for special occasions.

Good thing im not the only one that loves my huskies this much..heaven forbid i dont want to take a picture of their stuff..they have their own room so that tells you a lot :P my hubby says they get more stuff than he does and on the split side its kinda true :rofl:

Lol okay, this is my guys stuff, not including their 3 slip leads that they have for walking, and the collars they are wearing, and all their jackets, tshirts and costumes lol also not including their new ruffwear gear (leashes, collars and backpacks) that will be getting ordered this month (yes, I am definitely crazy)

photo_zps708655d1.jpg