Your Dog's Wardrobe!

Mobezilla

Lol okay, this is my guys stuff, not including their 3 slip leads that they have for walking, and the collars they are wearing, and all their jackets, tshirts and costumes lol also not including their new ruffwear gear (leashes, collars and backpacks) that will be getting ordered this month (yes, I am definitely crazy)

photo_zps708655d1.jpg

Very nice! You definitely have more harnesses than me, but once Yuki turns a year old I shall start my own hoard of harnesses for them  :hehe:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol my favorite thing is, my dogs NEVER use harnesses. 3 of the ones in the picture I've had for months and still have their tags on. The only one we might use is the xbacks lol. I had more colors but I gave them to my friend with 2 huskies since I never use them, might as well let someone else get some use out of them lol

lol my favorite thing is, my dogs NEVER use harnesses. 3 of the ones in the picture I've had for months and still have their tags on. The only one we might use is the xbacks lol. I had more colors but I gave them to my friend with 2 huskies since I never use them, might as well let someone else get some use out of them lol

hahaha yeah! Mine probably won't wear any of their old collars.. I always buy new ones! But I keep them all just in case <3

Lol okay, this is my guys stuff, not including their 3 slip leads that they have for walking, and the collars they are wearing, and all their jackets, tshirts and costumes lol also not including their new ruffwear gear (leashes, collars and backpacks) that will be getting ordered this month (yes, I am definitely crazy)

photo_zps708655d1.jpg

Okay  your right! That is alot of gear! :D

I am so relieved that I am not the only one :ph34r:

You are definitely not alone!!!

Here's mine.

vicei0.jpg

Wow Abby, you're definitely getting up there!

We sure love our huskies don't we! :D

Too much than they deserve I think, Yuki's being a bratty teenager today so I threatened to return her new Indi-dog martingale collar before it even arrives and she shut up :wub: She a shopaholic too.

I think Linda beats everyone hands down , she has a room just for her dogs stuff, I don't have that much anymore lol

Lol my dog stuff is taking over my living room.. my moms not too happy about that. My dream is to have harnesses down the wall.. collars down the other wall... hehehehhee :D

When I get back from Wales I'll take a pic of Diesels wardrobe lol it's insane. I spoil him rotten!

Oh don't worry, your wardrobe is legendary to me lol. I can't wait to see! I added to mine today...

Just two comfy harnesses for them to walk in. I'm still waiting for Cloud's Julius K9 harness, that will be for pulling, and Yuki will get one as well when she turns a year or a year and a half old.

post-8679-0-60597100-1362766605_thumb.jp