Things Your Other Half Does That You Can't Stand

CARRINGTON

Zach has OCD so when he checks out he goes through his wallet to make sure he has everything, before we get in the truck he does it again and when we get home he does it again. Oh he also does it when he gets out of the truck at the store. It drives me insane!!!! What does your OH do that drives you insane

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always leaves stuff where he puts it down, rubbish, post, the mail, keys, clothes, dishes I could go on, checks to see if he's locked the door like 5 times at least, drives like a manic I'm sure there's more! Lol

my son is styin with me omg he can turn a light on but he must think its the tidyin up fairys job to turn them off  :arghh:  and if theres one thing in the house me dogs will chew every time his is tooth brush and what dose he do leaves it next to sink  :arghh:    ooooo goood i am sat here now thinkin and makin a list  ok need to stop wheres the chocolate :P      at least this therapy session is cheap :D    i feel better already   :rofl:

Always leaves stuff where he puts it down, rubbish, post, the mail, keys, clothes, dishes I could go on, checks to see if he's locked the door like 5 times at least, drives like a manic I'm sure there's more! Lol

I am so glad Zach doesn't do that

I am beginning to think that is a guy thing, my fiance always yells when he can't find something because he thinks I did something with it

It is a guy thing.

The thing that annoys me at my OH is her moving stuff around, and then I can't find it! Drives me insane.

Guess I'm lucky.  Nothing my wife does drives me crazy.  Perhaps it's because. . . . oh, never mind.

My husband does the typical things that drive a woman mad. One of them I can't really say, but it usually involves being woken up in the middle of the night.

The one thing that just grinds me is when he goes out of his way to mess with my cat. Him and my cat hate each other and my husband goes out of his way to tick the cat off.

Plays video games sometimes for 5-6 hours straight.

When I am gone sometimes forgets to feed dogs.

Leaves soda cans on entertainment center.

Such a mess. Lol.

That's my OH all over but I'm just as bad with the games haha he also choose to do that when there's stuff to be done typical male haha