Things Your Other Half Does That You Can't Stand

CARRINGTON

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my OH all over but I'm just as bad with the games haha he also choose to do that when there's stuff to be done typical male haha

Omg. Mine is the same. there's something to be done. Nope, he needs to sit on Gears of War. Haha.

It isn't really so much things he does, as the kind of person he is. He's a very, very blunt and harsh person. And I'm a pretty sensitive person who is always worried about pleasing people. He has a way of speaking that can literally make me feel like trash, even if that's not what he intended to do.

Other than that - I am not a huge fan of the hocking up phlegm routine in the morning.

Or the way that he can fall asleep right away if we've had an argument while I toss and turn feeling either guilty, mad, or generally upset. 

Omg. Mine is the same. there's something to be done. Nope, he needs to sit on Gears of War. Haha.

We play COD here. What my partner doesn't realise though is the other controller comes in handing when he doesn't listen and I turn the ps3 off in the middle of shooting someone haha or the tv remote works too :)

Wads his clothes in his dresser after I fold them.

Doesn't rinse dishes off before putting them in the sink.

Leaves dish water in the sink after he's done washing dishes instead of letting it out.

Leaves things where he lasts uses them.

Puts things that are EMPTY back in the cabinets or the fridge.

Sleeps with his mouth open.

Can't remember if we are out of something when I ask him when we are at the store...especially if it is something he uses. Then we get home and it's gone...and we don't have any until we go shopping again. He also doesn't write things down on the grocery list if he finishes something.

Forgets the things I tell him multiple times.

Doesn't wipe off the counter or stove after he is done doing something messy in the kitchen.

Falls asleep during movies. No matter what it is, what time it is...

But those are the reasons I love him. Men have to be trained :)  He is A LOT better. And he would do anything for me. I don't get on his case like a mad woman, I just kindly tell him what irritates me and he does the same. I think I have OCD because I like a nice and tidy house.

This topic cracks me up!! I see myself doing some of these things, like being a crazy driver, I can fall asleep in 2 minutes flat, but I have to have a clean house. Dirtiness and clutter drive me mad! And being on time. I hate being late, and when I'm ready to go somewhere I want to leave now,not in 5,10,15+ minutes, I wanna leave now! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This topic cracks me up!! I see myself doing some of these things, like being a crazy driver, I can fall asleep in 2 minutes flat, but I have to have a clean house. Dirtiness and clutter drive me mad! And being on time. I hate being late, and when I'm ready to go somewhere I want to leave now,not in 5,10,15+ minutes, I wanna leave now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill be late for my own funeral and my OH is even worse! It actually annoys ME of all people because he's so late.

This topic cracks me up!! I see myself doing some of these things, like being a crazy driver, I can fall asleep in 2 minutes flat, but I have to have a clean house. Dirtiness and clutter drive me mad! And being on time. I hate being late, and when I'm ready to go somewhere I want to leave now,not in 5,10,15+ minutes, I wanna leave now! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes, I wonder what my hubbies house would look like if he was a single man... engine parts in the living room, tool boxes in the dining room, pizza boxes every where, beer bottles on the shelves, naked ladies on the walls...socks and underwear hanging from everything, grease smeared everywhere...glad I'm here to clean it all up :)

And I hate being late too, and so does he... but his parents DRIVE ME INSANE!!!! Our families get a long quite well, so we often have get togethers... I tell my parents one time, they are here a half hour early... I have to tell HIS parents a time so they'll be here before we finish eating...because they are ALWAYS late!! And they only live 2 minutes away!!!

Sometimes, I wonder what my hubbies house would look like if he was a single man... engine parts in the living room, tool boxes in the dining room, pizza boxes every where, beer bottles on the shelves, naked ladies on the walls...socks and underwear hanging from everything, grease smeared everywhere...glad I'm here to clean it all up :)

And I hate being late too, and so does he... but his parents DRIVE ME INSANE!!!! Our families get a long quite well, so we often have get togethers... I tell my parents one time, they are here a half hour early... I have to tell HIS parents a time so they'll be here before we finish eating...because they are ALWAYS late!! And they only live 2 minutes away!!!

Zach always rushes me. If he is ready and I am not then I better hurry or else I will never hear the end of it. We have to leave the house 30 mintues to an hour if we have to be somewhere that is only a few miles away.

Zach always rushes me. If he is ready and I am not then I better hurry or else I will never hear the end of it. We have to leave the house 30 mintues to an hour if we have to be somewhere that is only a few miles away.

My Dad is like that... I guess that's where I get it from. But to me, an hour ahead of an appointment is kind of obnoxious. I don't mind 30 minutes or 10 minutes.

I also have a friend who is ALWAYS late to things I want to do, but when it is something she wants to do, I get poked and prodded if I am being late or whatever.