Toys That Interest Puppies?

HugTheBear

Caught Juneau sneaking in my daughters room a couple times. I had her toys up so I didn't know why she was going in there.. Well when I was putting clothes away I notice chew marks on the dresser! Little turd. I can always sand them out at least. I caught her putting her mouth on the new entertainment center, no chew marks luckily. I don't understand why she chooses to chew wood. It is driving me nuts. For the passed couple days.

She has so many toys it's ridiculous. kong wubbas, kong plushes, kong rubber toys, pig ears, a couple antlers, rope toys. WTH !!

Is there anything that might keep her interested?

Or that might be tastier than wood ?!

Hahaha, I keep all Julian's toys upstairs in his nursery with a gate:P Otherwise, I know what would happen to them, LOL. Out of her own toys, Lunar loves squicky chicken the most. Actually, this was the cheapest toy out of all, only about £2 in poundstretcher. She keeps 'abusing' poor chicken for ages :P It is made of rubber and looks like dead LOL

she will chew anythin that has the lable    :pawprint:  it belongs to anyone but me :pawprint:      we keep wood next to fire and thay spend hours takin bark off   better than me staircase  we had a dog years ago and never touched a thing we were out for an hour one day and when we came in my staircase was matchsticks a machine could not of done a better job but have faith it will all stop in a year or two :D  or until you have visitors and thay leave stuff in the hall :rofl:

she will chew anythin that has the lable    :pawprint:  it belongs to anyone but me :pawprint:      we keep wood next to fire and thay spend hours takin bark off   better than me staircase  we had a dog years ago and never touched a thing we were out for an hour one day and when we came in my staircase was matchsticks a machine could not of done a better job but have faith it will all stop in a year or two :D  or until you have visitors and thay leave stuff in the hall :rofl:

Lol. Oh no. That sounds so bad. Thank god we don't have a stair case. Maybe I should bring in a log and let her have at it. Lol.

socks

tables

crates

dsi cases

kids toys

blankets

curtains

oh sorry my bad you mean proper toys? lol

I keep the DS UP! but she has gotten a pony and a doll. Doesn't care for socks. And loves BROOMS! Haha

Hahaha, I keep all Julian's toys upstairs in his nursery with a gate:P Otherwise, I know what would happen to them, LOL. Out of her own toys, Lunar loves squicky chicken the most. Actually, this was the cheapest toy out of all, only about £2 in poundstretcher. She keeps 'abusing' poor chicken for ages :P It is made of rubber and looks like dead LOL

I'm going to try and get her an obnoxious rubber toy. See if that will help. I keep my little ones door closed now, even put a thing on her door knob so no one can open it. She asks to go in for her toys now. Lol.

try the goats milk dog cheese, mine loves it, safe for puppies and its real stinky (to them) ,, takes forever for the to eat it,, they are called "everest chews"

Is there a website I can buy them on? I'm not sure I've ever seen those in a pet store .-.

Sky stopped chewing wood when he got a mouthful of plaster on his first attempt to chew skirting board. You can buy sprays that will flavour the wood to discourage chewing.

If you are going to let your dog chew lumps of wood, you should be careful that they aren't swallowing any of it as it can damage their alimentary canal.

Sky's favourite toy is an ice cube on a smooth floor. You could also try getting stuffed toys from charity shops (thrift stores in the US, I think) as it won't matter if they get destroyed.