Passion

Stormy

A main passion of mine you will not all believe!! As i seem such a shy person which i am which is why i dont do it at the moment!

I used to do R and B dancing! I LOVE IT!!! BUT am to scared to get back into it again on my own i used to be so confident but alot of things crushed that... i want to again now and know i would love it ! any encouragement would help :) I went infront of a stage of over a 1000 people and danced before i dunno why i cant now!

What is R&B dancing. ???

I'm an old fogey so am out of touch with the thrashing about that

you young whipersnappers called dancing

I'd say go for it! :)

If you put your mind to it, anything's possible! I understand the feeling of having your confidence crushed, but if you take it in slow steps (practice by yourself at first, then slowly build up to 'shows' for your family/friends) you'll feel better about yourself, then you'll be better able to compete on a big stage again! :D

Good luck - rooting for you here! You can do it! :cheerleader:

Erm its hard to explain things like in R & b videos though dont by the recent ones..... its quite sexy etc

Ah, Y'mean waggling yer butt up n down fast in front of some guys wobbly bits. . .Ok got it.

Yeah go for it, If you enjoy it and it helps keep you fit. :up:

If your nervous I could always warm the crowd up with "down with the kids" moves!! Lol only joking I'd probably put my back out, but I think you should go for it! Oh oh you could do a show a camp!! (For funds of course then nobody can say anything bad because we are raising money) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go for it :)

Most people assume it's just shaking your hips and such but when most people try they make a fool of themselves because they assumed it was easily done.

I'm sure your great if you've danced in front of that many people.