What Idiot...

Rachel-Phoenix

PUT WASHING POWDER IN PHOENIX'S FOOD BIN!!!!

Woke up this morning to find Phoenix's half full bin of food covered with washing powder, at first I thought it was mold. Not sure who did it since the bin has a  lid on it so they would have had to take the lid off to do it but when I find out then that person is in huge trouble. I am just glad that it was found before Phoenix ate any. Have to go to the store today and buy another bag of Eagle Pack which will cost us $111AUD because of some idiot. I probably wouldn't be so pissed off if the bin was almost empty but it was still half full and it is such a waste of food but there is no way it will be used for any animal now. Why do some people have to be such asses.

In saying that it was most likely one of these four people. My 8 year old son, my 6 year old niece, my 4 year old niece or my 2 year old nephew.

Thinking I should invest in a locking bin.

Oh ! Not good. Throwing away $50 of dog food.

I can rule out your 8 year old son. If it had been him it would be your

2 year old Nephew you found in the bin not the washing powder. :P

Oh ! Not good. Throwing away $50 of dog food.

I can rule out your 8 year old son. If it had been him it would be your

2 year old Nephew you found in the bin not the washing powder. :P

He would be more likely to put my 4 year old niece into the bin, she is more annoying.

Good news, the Eagle Pack food I get for Phoenix was not $111.99 as stated online. It was $104.99. So YAY cheap food, for us that is.

Annoyingly they didn't have any lockable bins but we had a good chat about what we could do to alter some bins to make them lockable.

I have since learned however that my mum had chosen to wash some of the food that had washing powder on it and was going to give it to Phoenix, thankfully my partner stopped her in time.

post-8923-0-44588500-1362628347_thumb.jp

Phoenix was very happy to see the big bag of fresh food.