Updates

BrittanyNicole

So I haven't posted anything in a while. Thought I would just give my reasons why. I've just been really busy with school and work. :(

AND Zoey decided to pee on my laptop a couple weeks ago. Not cute. I'm so glad it still works though.

I also took Zoey to the dog park on Saturday and she finally warmed up to it. I'm so glad she loves to run around and goof off with the other dogs there. I was starting to worry about her social skills. Haha.

She LOVED playing with this other Husky named Max who was 10 months old. He was beautiful. And she also got tackled by this Pitbull who was going around starting fights with everyone's dogs. Made me so mad because Zoey screamed when he did it and he wouldn't get off of her and the owner just stood there. :angry:  So I had to run over there and yank her up from underneath him. Someone finally bullied that man off. Everyone also asked if she is a pure breed Siberian because she is so small and her hair is different So I had to explain that she is a puppy who still has puppy hair. They just looked at her weird. I know what my baby is so I don't care.

And that's about it.... :)

Zoey and Max

2n0klqe.jpg

Awh welcome back. Yeah everyone always asks me if Yuki is purebred because she's so small, or they ask me if shes a mini husky, or they ask me if she's 4 months old (when shes 7 months) because they think she's a malamute and still has plenty of time to grow. Had one lady insist (when Yuki actually was 4 months) that she was gonna grow to 80 pounds and that she knew because she used to breed and show sibes. People just loooooove to be right. Little Zoey is so adorable, can't wait to see more pics as she grows <3

Hi and welcome back! :)

I'm pretty sure Suka is a Sibe/Mal, because I saw a purebred Mal at the dog park the other day and he looked almost exactly like Suka (same deep chest, tail, ear set, etc) except for the size difference (Mal's 105 lbs vs Suka's 75 lbs).

Though people still think he's a wolf - or a wolf mix - even though I tell them otherwise. "But he has to be part wolf! Look at his coat and his muzzle and.." <_<

Great to have you back!  Zoey is adorable and has a beautiful coat. 

When we were trying to breed for Rori we had Rusty and Teeki and took them to Petsmart.  Some lady insisted that they were just puppies because she had sibes in the past and these two were way to small for pure sibe.  I told her look lady they are 3 and 5 years old.  They are double registered so yeah I think they are pure.  Plus they come in all sizes so maybe you just had bigger sibes.  She continued mumbling under her breath as she walked away.  Everyone has their own opinion that is for sure.

Awh welcome back. Yeah everyone always asks me if Yuki is purebred because she's so small, or they ask me if shes a mini husky, or they ask me if she's 4 months old (when shes 7 months) because they think she's a malamute and still has plenty of time to grow. Had one lady insist (when Yuki actually was 4 months) that she was gonna grow to 80 pounds and that she knew because she used to breed and show sibes. People just loooooove to be right. Little Zoey is so adorable, can't wait to see more pics as she grows <3

I get this all the time. People love to think that they know everything. The comments are normally aimed at Sasha and Nina as they are quite small and people like to stand and educate me about the breed, to which, i stand and listen, and agree, then , when walking away, normally mutter something like t**t under my breath smiling nicely as I go. ;) If only they could see the pedigree :D

Gary.