Food Discount?

HuskyGuerl

Does anyone know of anywhere that you can buy food and treats in bulk and get a discount? Or coupons for dog stuff?? I pay roughly between four dogs $120 a month on dog food and thats going by their feeding regulations..I have no idea how much i go through on treats and new toys, new leashes, new collars, dog houses, etc.!! Im scared to add it up..I love my dogs and im not complaining about the price at all just wondering if there are places you could get discount when you buy in bulk..Id love to even if it was an online thing and it shipped it to me..That would be awesome!!

I can't help you with that, but if a place will only deal in really large orders, how about getting together with some other people to buy a large enough amount? Or try asking suppliers how much you would need to order to get a decent amount off?

Everytime I go to buy food I always shop around at different places.  The one I keep going back to is wag.com.

If you are a first time customer sometimes they give up to 20% off your entire order.  AND if you spend $49 or more shipping is free.  Also, there is no sales tax, which is nice.  Another nice thing is that when you place your order, you get 5% back on the total for use next time.  For example, if you place an order for $100, on your next order you will get $5.00 off. That would work for you if you buy large quantities.  When I buy food I usually have to throw in a cheap bully-stick for a couple bucks to get to $49. 

Everytime I go to buy food I always shop around at different places. The one I keep going back to is wag.com.

If you are a first time customer sometimes they give up to 20% off your entire order. AND if you spend $49 or more shipping is free. Also, there is no sales tax, which is nice. Another nice thing is that when you place your order, you get 5% back on the total for use next time. For example, if you place an order for $100, on your next order you will get $5.00 off. That would work for you if you buy large quantities. When I buy food I usually have to throw in a cheap bully-stick for a couple bucks to get to $49.

Hey Jason are you still feeding Evo? I think that's what I'm going to put Luka on as he didn't do well with totw .

With having almost 200lbs in sibes our food bill is quite large as well.  I recently went to the local feed store and asked the same question.  They were not able to help us either.  Please keep me posted if anyone comes across a good deal. 

I know if you shop at Tractor Supply (I think that's what the place is) you can buy in bulk and get a discount. Not entirely sure though, definitely would call around if you're interested. They won't have those nicer grain free foods though is the downside.

I know if you shop at Tractor Supply (I think that's what the place is) you can buy in bulk and get a discount. Not entirely sure though, definitely would call around if you're interested. They won't have those nicer grain free foods though is the downside.

They sell totw

This is what Tractor Supply offers

DOG FOOD
Includes Retriever, 4health, Hill's Science Diet, Nutro, Proplan, Blue Buffalo, Taste Of The Wild, Eukanuba, Iams, Diamond, Sportsmix, Beneful, Propac, Pedigree, Dad's, Nestle Purina, Merrick, Wellness and Loyall 20 BAGS OR MORE 5% OFF PER BAG      

Ask your local suppliers.  I got a sweet deal from a local guy who will sell me TOTW by the pallet or half pallet (1 pallet will last my kennel 1 year).  yes it is an upfront shock cost, but in the long run I would spend way more per year if I was buying like I was 3 bags every 2 weeks