Meekas Leg!!!! :-)

HuskyGuerl

So on january 14th Meeka broke her femer and we didnt have the money to take her to the vet and we do not own a credit card to charge it..So we asked our local animal shelter and they helped us out..She got a pin put in her leg and she has been doing way better on it..She has had two sets of stitches took out, a set of stitches put in because her pin busted through and finally a huge hole in her leg because the pin wouldnt stop busting through :unsure: Well Monday she has had the pin in for 6 weeks and we are going today to see if it can be took out!!! Im so excited ready to see her running around with her sister again!!! :yahoo: Just praying everything looks ok so it can be took out!

That's awesome the animal shelter helped out!  Many people don't realize that if you need assistance there are all kinds of groups that would be able to help!  We have a FB group and has 400 members just for our state, so there are resources out there, you just have to look!  I have insurance on my two, but you have to pay upfront first, so if something happened where I have to come up with a couple thousand dollars I probably couldn't do it

Just some pictures of her on the way there :-) On Monday I will upload the pictures from the day it happened to the day at the vets to the day she came home to the day her stitches were took out to the day she went back to the vets and when she came home to show you her progress..I would do it now but i left my USB at school with all my pictures on it and wont have it back till monday!!

post-2387-0-69549700-1362770034_thumb.jp

post-2387-0-49183300-1362770105_thumb.jp

post-2387-0-10067000-1362770143_thumb.jp

post-2387-0-95458800-1362770190_thumb.jp