There Is Something Wrong With My Dog!

a7xAda

I took Hurley for a walk at the lake today, and everything was good. We played about 2 hours. I had water for her, and she did drink from the lake (which shouldnt be poluted, no gasoling motors allowed on lake). The water she drank wasnt stagnant. She has vomited 3 times in the last hour. Changes in diet include lake water and 1/4 cup of ToTW to 1 1/2 cups of her current food.

Could lake water have made my dog sick? Or the introduction of new food?

Unless she's allergic to something in the TOTW you might see a runny bum

but not vomiting.

Vomiting is more that she's eaten or drunk something toxic or has something solid lodged inside.

I don't know either of the foods (not available widely over here)

is there a great difference in consistency, did she bolt the TOTW down in which case there could be a large amount

undigested stuck somewhere .

Lake water could be the culprit. Many lakes contain algae which can release toxins into the water. If your dog does not improve soon, I would get in touch with a vet.