Some People In This World!

Bambi92

My little rant for a while is all about a male with no values, morals or anything along the lines!!!

Tonight my partner and I were driving to his mums place we were about 6 houses away when we wen to drive past a few kids on the side of the ride with stuff in there hands when one of them decides to throw one something at my car (which is my other pride and joy) my partner had no choice but to stop because I would of got put of the car even while it was moving which I did I went over to there parents and was greeted by the father of the kid who's first words were "don't f-ing come over here starting f-ing shit you've chosen the wrong f-ing place to do that" my reply was "who owns the kid in black" I was furious so It came out sounding rather rude but I wasn't going to be spoken to like shit by this thing. He proceeds to say " if you keep f-ing speaking like that ill f-ing punch yours and your f-ing boyfriends heads in i dont f-ing care if your a female or not" to which made me even more furious I replied "maybe if you teach your f-ing c-word of a kid some respect I might be a bit nicer" to which he again said "shut your f-ing mouth before I punch your f-ing head in" at that point I was that furious and seeing red that I said "try it and see where it gets you" he repeated it again so I said "come on then f-ing hit me" he started walking towards me stopped and said "get in your car and f-off" to which we did or I would have been the one punching his head in (I'm not so nice when extremely angry and a guy freely says he would punch not only a females head in but a pregnant female!

What male freely admits he is a women basher in the middle of the street in front of a group of people? Some people in this world need to be shot!

His brats are known in he street to be disrespectful a-holes and he does NOTHING about it I hope his kid don't turn out like him even though it already has!

Sorry about the words in it didnt know whether to put them in or not if there not ok to be there let me know and ill edit the post :)

The problem with this is that there is not a tuff a punishment to put the little rats from stopping them doing what they do the law needs to grow a pair.

We should make kids like this tidy up the public parks and walk ways every weekend this could make them think about what they are doing if we take away there weekends for 12 weekends at a time.there is to much talking with them and to little action.

The problem with this is that there is not a tuff a punishment to put the little rats from stopping them doing what they do the law needs to grow a pair.

We should make kids like this tidy up the public parks and walk ways every weekend this could make them think about what they are doing if we take away there weekends for 12 weekends at a time.there is to much talking with them and to little action.

That's exactly right!

Kids over here get away with way too much they do what they want when they want because they know nothing can happen to them. Kids from this generation have hardly any respect for others let alone themselves and the government and laws are part of the cause of it and parents that shouldn't have children if they can't handle them (not saying all are like that of course)

I'm only 20 and even when I was on school kids were getting away with everything I was a brat of a teenager but there were many reasons behind the way I was and still am today but for everything I did to my family I realised one day when I lost everything that no matter what was going on with me there was no reason to hurt my family for wanting to help me and now that I'm about to become a mother myself I'm scared that my child is going to be like I was I dread the day if it happens.

In say that kids these days don't realise what they are doing and hardly ever do anything about it!