Harness Fun And Games

goingsolo

Does anyone else have the (twice) daily fun of trying to get there beloved to come and have their harness on for walkies or is it just us? Solo goes skipping down the hall and says no when we call him back, he then runs up the stairs, down the stairs and around in a circle till I open the inner front door and he comes running! Charlie used to be a problem but since having Solo he sits nicely and smug lol. His Harness goes over his head, would a step in one be easier?

O yes but i just sit down and let both come to me or they do not go try going out the door with out them then come back in and sit down do not talk or look at them

offer up the harness again if they come then reward them with food if not just go out door again. you my have to do this over and over but they will come round they know what

there doing you just have to be more stubborn than them. :rofl:  its all good husky fun.

All four go bonkers when I pick their harnesses up then leg it when I approach them with it. Togo Safi an Peppa do the back up head swerve thing while Loki does the glue himself to the floor stiff head thing. We have the dean&tyler harnesses which are practically the same as the julieus k-9. As soon as they're on they're back to bonkers again lol

sorry but who is the boss in the house you or the dogs i know its funny but you need to stand up to them the problem in my house is  that the wife has them like  two young kids

but sorry there dogs. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

Obviously the dogs lol though the hubby does listen occasionally. Have got Solo to sit and lie on command though he just loves the game at harness time, we don't know his history and he is our first husky so was wondering if it common. 

sorry but who is the boss in the house you or the dogs i know its funny but you need to stand up to them the problem in my house is  that the wife has them like  two young kids

but sorry there dogs. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

I have a cross back hand made harness (cheap and cheerful). Storm loves getting it on, as he knows it means a run in front of the bike. He even steps his front legs through without assistance a lot of the time.

sorry but who is the boss in the house you or the dogs i know its funny but you need to stand up to them the problem in my house is that the wife has them like two young kids

but sorry there dogs. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Me, if I wasn't it would be chaos lol. And yes they're dogs. I don't baby them. I have four children, don't need more :$ :P