Hello

kylepeo

lol just been reading that with the mrs

thanks andy

If you look in each section of the forum there are "Pinned" articles that's the stuff you really should read. :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feed all mine on Wagg Working Dog but what I do is give them raw supplements as well. At P at H they sell a product called Natural Diet, you should find it quite easily as it has a pic of a husky on it. It comes in various flavours as well. So, in the morning they get a half pot of Natural Diet and 150gms of Wagg mixed and in the evening a 200gm mix of Wagg and raw mince. Around midday they get either half an apple or a carrot each. I had tried no end of different things and they would entertain them for a week or so and then just walk away. This, I have found, is working well for me. The pups are flourishing on it so I'm following my old rule which is "Don't knock the system if it works" ;)

Gary.

hiya Kyle, welcome on board - that pic ceratinly looks like ZRD to me, my girl suffered with it a few years ago & it took 18 months of scrapes, biopsies, bloods etc for them still not to know, only guess at what it was; the tests told them what it wasn't but never gave a definite diagnosis, so I asked on here & did internet research & resolved it myself. Now, she gets very little bone in her raw food (as it was the calcium in the chicken carcasses that was stopping the zinc being absorbed hence the problem) and when she does have a carcass, she gets 3 - 4 animal zinc tablets too to balance it out & all is good.