Just A Little Fun

Applebear

We are getting hit hard by another snowstorm as I speak...it's way too windy so I took the cheap way out today and put Ro out on the tie so I could hide behind the door as he did his business. 

post-8098-0-32600100-1362953814_thumb.jp

Do I HAVE to come in??

post-8098-0-83458000-1362953846_thumb.jp

Pleeeeeeeze, just 5 more minutes ma!

post-8098-0-27130700-1362953913_thumb.jp

NOT funny...let me #*@*#% in!

Knarly on the other hand, is a whole different story in snow.  :rofl:

Oh, WOW !!!

I loooooooove the snow, so do the dawgies. :)

So jealous that you got some more 

Oh, WOW !!!

I loooooooove the snow, so do the dawgies. :)

So jealous that you got some more 

I don't mind the snow, it's the wind that I hate...soon as it dies down to a normal level where it won't freeze my eyelids shut, we'll be going for a good romp out in the huge part of the yard. Don't have the heart to deprive him, he loves to run and play in it so much. :)

I don't mind the snow, it's the wind that I hate...soon as it dies down to a normal level where it won't freeze my eyelids shut, we'll be going for a good romp out in the huge part of the yard. Don't have the heart to deprive him, he loves to run and play in it so much. :)

This is what you need

99917.JPG

Snow goggles :P

lol oh no Andy, only way I'm getting those [as the neighbors stare at Ro and I enough...nosy buggers don't think I see them, but I DO! I. DO. :wave: ] is if I have a sled and I don't foresee one of those landing in my lap. 

You all that are wishing for snow...most would disagree with you around here. We didn't even 'really' have that harsh of a winter, but to listen to those on fb or in stores, you'd think we lived at the north pole every time it flurries. 

Summer comes and then it's too hot...this is why I love my dogs, they don't drive me nearly as nuts. ;)