Erika And The Pack From Florida

Chewbacca_&_me

Hello from Florida

I realize that since I have been absent (again) from the forum that maybe I should re-introduce myself and the pack.

Chewy and I have been members here since 2008/2009 I think, and soon after angel joined our pack too.

Huskies and Malamutes are my favorite breeds and I prefer them to all other breeds. I grew up around them, and I have had them for awhile now as an adult.

My personal dogs: Chewy, Angel, Kiyah, Avah, Kenai, and Tank(GSD with honorary husky status) lol

Huskies and husky mixes in my rescue: Fang, Mama dog and her pups Daisy, Muffin, and Precious.

Angel and Fang are the only purebred huskies, but since the furry pack members don't make a big deal or distinction of that fact, neither do I.

I am also a professional dog trainer with my own business, and a licensed rescue that I run (privately) now. Yes lol, I finally took the leap hahahaha.

I also own cats and freshwater fish.

I'm a huge animal lover, can yah tell lol

Welcome back, Some new faces, some new dawgies

but still Husky-Owners at the heart.

Get stuck in there's loads for you to catch up on :)