Stuff Dogs Roll In :p

aronoiiel

I have recently entered a phase of dying my hairand my roomie has joined me in this endeavor. Tonight I touched up my green bangs and he bleached his in preperation for a future color. He washed his hair twice and when he finished he came out and we were making jokes because it didnt take well (his hair was black lol anyone who has dyed their hair can imavine the color it turned lol) anyway we were sitting on the floor and Kiana waddles up and sniffs his hair. I thought she was going to lick it cause thats what she does to everything new.To our shock and amusement she started rubbing her head on his like dogs do when they start to roll in something smelly.

So that is most deffinitely the weirdest thing she has tried to roll in lol. What is the weirdest most abstract thing your dog has tried to roll in?

We had our house sprayed when the ticks were in the back yard and once he sprayed the inside of the house she rolled where he sprayed lucky it was pet friendly. All we could do was laugh he said that it was a first for dogs to roll in it lol