Fingers Crossed

Rachel-Phoenix

She hasn't got one yet. Arctic Breed Rescue ended up finding her ad on Gumtree but a month later she was in the pound and no one came forward to claim her. She is due to be PTS tomorrow unless the rescues can get her so we put our names down.

you should call her ember to match pheonix if u get her 

We are the only prospect that they have. They emailed me back offering to put her on trial to adopt.

Just got mail back saying that they will get her to them on Wednesday night and we will arrange to meet them and pick her up on Thursday!

whoop whoop :D

The name Miya has been in my head all night so it may stick when I actually meet her.

Her info from the pound:

PCC 148 FEMALE HUSKY 2 YRS DUE 12.3.13

Volunteer Notes:
This girl is just lovely! Happy to play while running along with you. Not so focussed on balls or treats, but just enjoys the human company. Even as I sat down to jot down a couple of notes about her, she lay down next to me and just chilled. She happily played with a larger female early on in the run, but when a smaller dog was brought in, she did become quite intent and barking, in a way that was different to her earlier play. It might be worth checking if she is reactive to smaller dogs or if this was a one off. She was easy to distract, though. She loved having a brush as well.