How Long Will It Last?

Stormy

Put the vet bed into the crates. Cut it to a perfect size for Shadows Skye's is slightly to small but she is getting a smaller crate (same as Shadows) so will cut it to proper size then if it is still intact! Anyone wanna guess how long it will last?? Or she may surprise us and not eat it :o

9FB451A1-00BD-4C0E-927D-FB5A23C3B0BF-305

I've just had some lunch so ill go check in a mo!! They have had a nice long walk to though so hopefully she is to tired to eat the bed lol! Prepared a kong for when i go to work to so hoping she is to interested in that and then tired from trying to get it all out!

So far so good :) she keeps moving it around but it's still alive!! Lol shadows is still flat to normally he makes his beds into half bottom of crate and half pillow lol I'm at work this morning till 11 see what it's like after ;) they did 3 till 7 yesterday without eating them lol