How Hard Is It Going To Be To Pick Between These 3!?

huskylynz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are gorgeous  :)

Their so young, though you can probably get a pretty good idea of their personalities.

Do you think you'll go for the more dominant one or one which is a bit more easy-going?

Hmm I'm not sure, shadow was the quietest of his litter and he still is very chilled out, he was only 2 weeks when I reserved him so they were all sleepy doggies haha. I'm sure we'll fall for one in particular :D

and they are oh, so cute!!!  If it were me, the pup in the bottom of the three has something about him/her that immediately attracted my attention - maybe just the way it's looking at you (er, the camera).  Laughing, the second one (the one on the right) looks like "Grumpy"!!

... and you know, you could take all three ....

If your current husky is chilled out - I would get the one that is chilled out too. That way, you won't have one dog bugging the crap out of the other one...which 'can' lead to tension inbetween the dogs, and that's never good!

Although, I like the 1st and the 3rd one. I love husky masks that look like that..

and they are oh, so cute!!!  If it were me, the pup in the bottom of the three has something about him/her that immediately attracted my attention - maybe just the way it's looking at you (er, the camera).  Laughing, the second one (the one on the right) looks like "Grumpy"!!

... and you know, you could take all three ....

That one stood out to me as well :)

Of the three, puppy one has the most adorable feminine face.  Puppy 2 however has the most bone, so likely she'll be a nice substantial bitch her face looks a bit doggy for my liking on a female.  Right now I like the pigment on puppy 2  more than puppy 1, puppy 1's eyes are probably have the best shape of the group though puppy 2's eyes aren't shaped poorly.  Puppy 3 looks like the runt, definitely the lightest bone and a more snipey face. I'd give it a few more weeks before putting a deposit down and you can see more structure-  The parents are on site?  Health clearances?

Of the three, puppy one has the most adorable feminine face.  Puppy 2 however has the most bone, so likely she'll be a nice substantial bitch her face looks a bit doggy for my liking on a female.  Right now I like the pigment on puppy 2  more than puppy 1, puppy 1's eyes are probably have the best shape of the group though puppy 2's eyes aren't shaped poorly.  Puppy 3 looks like the runt, definitely the lightest bone and a more snipey face. I'd give it a few more weeks before putting a deposit down and you can see more structure-  The parents are on site?  Health clearances?

I love all 3 but will see which personality I like best. I will be asking the breeder if she's on HO, she has both parents so il get to find out their temperaments and check out their looks, they have been vet checked :)

They are all cute, but I'm with Al, #3 is the one I'd go with.  Heck, why not just get all three.  You know you want all three, so just do it.

:wow2: Just read this from Lani and I have spent the last 10 mins looking at the photos and I can now see exactly what she means. No3 is definately not as good as the first 2 but if it were my choice I think I'd wait a couple of weeks before making a decision as well.

Gary.

Awww i like them all!! We HAVE to meet up when you get the pup :D :D :D

I do however agree with Elyse on picking a chilled out one to go with Shadow, as my Shadow is so chilled out but Skye is the other end of the scale and it can cause problems at times :)

Awww i like them all!! We HAVE to meet up when you get the pup :D :D :D

I do however agree with Elyse on picking a chilled out one to go with Shadow, as my Shadow is so chilled out but Skye is the other end of the scale and it can cause problems at times :)

Yeah definatly will have to meet but maybe not walk 12 miles...obviously coz of the pup, I'm perfectly fit enough haha. We going to call her Suki I think :)

Yeah think I will go for the chilled out one, wish I could take all 3 haha

Yeah definatly will have to meet but maybe not walk 12 miles...obviously coz of the pup, I'm perfectly fit enough haha. We going to call her Suki I think :)

Yeah think I will go for the chilled out one, wish I could take all 3 haha

No 12 miles isn't the best of ideas.... lol and definitely not for the pup :) Will have to find a nice short walk but perhaps somewhere we can all sit and they can play or something?

No 12 miles isn't the best of ideas.... lol and definitely not for the pup :) Will have to find a nice short walk but perhaps somewhere we can all sit and they can play or something?

Yeah good plan! Theres dalby forest not far from us, plenty of picnic tables :)

I love #3, and #1, and #2. You must give us lots of pictures of the one you choose :D I wish I had gotten to know the personalities of the pups, Yuki was like you and Shadow, she was 2 weeks old and her sisters had 'open masks' and for some reason I just fell in love with her adorable little mask and she melted right into me when I held her. And then when I picked her up from the breeder I kept looking for her in the puppies jumping at the gate wanting attention and couldn't find her, then looked back a few feet and saw her all alone, looking at me with what seemed to be contempt. Can Shadow give her some lessons on what it means to be 'chill'? LOL

I love #3, and #1, and #2. You must give us lots of pictures of the one you choose :D I wish I had gotten to know the personalities of the pups, Yuki was like you and Shadow, she was 2 weeks old and her sisters had 'open masks' and for some reason I just fell in love with her adorable little mask and she melted right into me when I held her. And then when I picked her up from the breeder I kept looking for her in the puppies jumping at the gate wanting attention and couldn't find her, then looked back a few feet and saw her all alone, looking at me with what seemed to be contempt. Can Shadow give her some lessons on what it means to be 'chill'? LOL

Haha sounds just like when we went to pick up Shadow, the other 7 were trying to undo my laces and shadow just sat in the corner like I'm here :) lol. He has plenty of moments of madness though haha, started copying Pip...tail chasing! :D

Haha sounds just like when we went to pick up Shadow, the other 7 were trying to undo my laces and shadow just sat in the corner like I'm here :) lol. He has plenty of moments of madness though haha, started copying Pip...tail chasing! :D

Yuki never quits. She's always running about, howling, or destroying something. And poor Cloud is very 'chill', so I definitely agree with the others to pick the most relaxed pup. Yuki can really get on Cloud's nerves sometimes!