Just Going For It

Stranger

Morning Peoples....

Sorry i havent been very active on here, about 5 weeks ago i broke up with my partner of 5 years (which to a 25 year old is an extremely long time :)), although i know it was the right thing to do, hurting someone who you care deeply about hasnt sat well with me.

Anyway....we had originally talked about going around france for a 2 week holiday camping with the boys....

Well i am still going to do it....but on my own :)

So the point to my thread is, does anyone have locations they recommend i should visit. I used to go france every year to the Limousin area, as my grand father had a place there, since he sold it last year i have been some what reluctant to venture back, but i think i am just going to go for it. I want to see what else france offers and not totally sure where to start....

I am not interested in Paris, and am looking for camp sites as i will have the dogs, and would rather not stay in a hotel with them...

So recommendations peeps :D

much luv as always

Toni xx

Never been to France, sorry. :(

Tons of other places around the world.

Have a great trip and make sure you take tons of pics :up: