Positives

CARRINGTON

As I am sure many of you have those days where you want to sell your husky to the nearest circus because they annoy you to no end some days. Well this morning was one of those days especially since I have an extremely hard test tomorrow night that I feel I am not ready for, plus next week I have two tests and one paper (neither of which I have started writing or studying for) Balto has not made studying any easier. So I told him I was selling him to the nearest circus. Then I was thinking there are so many things we have taught him such as crate training, potty trained, sit, shake, lay, down, off, up, out, no, his name, to respond to a clicker, a buckle lay, to roll on his back, wait, and potty. For only having him about 2 months we have come a long way and cannot wait to see what happens as we spend more time with him and as he grows.

Ain't it terrible when real life gets in the way of your husky life.

When you get a Husky you should automatically be given a lifetime pension

So you can spend all your time training and looking after your pooch. :P

Ain't it terrible when real life gets in the way of your husky life.

When you get a Husky you should automatically be given a lifetime pension

So you can spend all your time training and looking after your pooch. :P

Honestly!!! When I tell Balto I am studying he just looks at me like why do you want to do that boring stuff for lets destroy this, and get into this, and chase the cat, and try to eat this, etc instead!!!!

That's one of the reasons why Suka's not with me at school - he would be too distracting!! I feel your pain when it comes to school - they don't call it March Madness for nothing! 2 major tests this month, and 3 essays due. Out of that, I've done 1 test and 2 essays...so almost done! But then there's exams next month - GAH! :P

I wish you luck in that test tomorrow night and I hope you do well on your papers...

Honestly!!! When I tell Balto I am studying he just looks at me like why do you want to do that boring stuff for lets destroy this, and get into this, and chase the cat, and try to eat this, etc instead!!!!

Be glad he doesn't have Jedi powers.

"These aren't the books you should be reading"

"Throw this ball for me, and you'll take your first step into a much larger universe"

"Cats ARE food"

LOL

Oh I know it!  Luckily I graduate college right after getting Nikko! But trying to watch a TV show is almost impossible.  It’s like they know when I am into a show, because that is when they want in and outside.  I’ll sit down, and have to get up 2 minutes later!  But if I am bored or not busy they will just nap and be perfect angels!

Oh I know it!  Luckily I graduate college right after getting Nikko! But trying to watch a TV show is almost impossible.  It’s like they know when I am into a show, because that is when they want in and outside.  I’ll sit down, and have to get up 2 minutes later!  But if I am bored or not busy they will just nap and be perfect angels!

We try to train them but secretly they have us trained

Your not kidding!!!

They totally have me trained!  All they do is scratch at the door and I get up to let them out.  They get treats when it's crate time, if it is time for bed they let me know by going upstairs.  When it's dinner time they let me know it's time to eat!