I Love My Wife

Dunc

She just asked me if she as a android phone or a iphone now if she had not long had it mmm maybe but this is her 2nd one and had a android for 3 years  :rofl: 

Never going to be the brightest button in the box but I love her :)  

android so you got her a robot to use her phone hoooooo :D i talk to my friends all the time but only local cos me string between cans is not long enough cant use smoke signs anymore cos we or in a smoke free zoneand me dog keeps eatin the carrier pigdeon  but i have herd that all this new tec phones if you use them for more than 5 mins everythin you touch glows in the dark :rofl:

She just asked me if she as a android phone or a iphone now if she had not long had it mmm maybe but this is her 2nd one and had a android for 3 years  :rofl:

Never going to be the brightest button in the box but I love her :)  

She sounds just like my Mrs     :lmao:  

Gary.

Susan is a brighter button than I am as she has a better understanding of the difference than I have. Haven't got a clue.  I'm still on the press the green button to pick up the call and wouldn't know how to pick up a voice mail message.  I am so bad with mobile phones that my family call or text one of my colleagues on their mobile phone as they get more success that way.  Glad you love Susan anyways and a person can't be good at everything.

Susan is a brighter button than I am as she has a better understanding of the difference than I have. Haven't got a clue.  I'm still on the press the green button to pick up the call and wouldn't know how to pick up a voice mail message.  I am so bad with mobile phones that my family call or text one of my colleagues on their mobile phone as they get more success that way.  Glad you love Susan anyways and a person can't be good at everything.

:facepalm:  :rofl: