I Am Nearly An Honoury Scouser!!

loops

wooo hoo! the flooring was laid in my new house today and tomorrow the boiler goes in. sky, tv and broadband go in thur and friday, i will sleep on an airbed on the floor there till the week end when ex him indoors and a friend help me to move bigger heavier stuff in. all i need now is a sofa and all kitchen appliances! consider me skint but ohhhhh so happy and excited

Nice. Nice to see u back also loopy i missed u. X

its nice to be back. so much to sort out with buying a house not really been on here much... aww nice to  see i was missed by somebody lol see you at camp xx

its nice to be back. so much to sort out with buying a house not really been on here much... aww nice to see i was missed by somebody lol see you at camp xx

I cant wait to see you at camp. I need my loopy neighbour ;) (if u get there first save us a pitch lol)

Erm. . . don't get me wrong but you won't really be an honoray scouser until you knock over the local Post Office :P

Erm. . . don't get me wrong but you won't really be an honoray scouser until you knock over the local Post Office :P

been there done that!       errm well i knocked a packet of sweets off the rack while trying to do a kodiak and thinking i could fit in the gap