Addicted Much??

HuskyGuerl

I dont have to be at school intil 8:21 in the mornings so i dont need to leave intill 8:10 but Monday through Friday I have been catching myself staying up after getting up with the dogs and putting them back to bed at 6..I have been catching myself being on here instead of going back to bed for another three hours..Then i work three nights through the week at 5 and i get home at 3 and i let the dogs out play with them feed them and I catch my self on here again intill i go to work instead of eating or resting or cleaning before work..and now im on here at 11 PM at night when i should be in bed because i have school tommorrow...Am I addicted???!!!! :o

Yep, Don't worry it's contagious.

look at my post count.

You think I got that many by "just popping in" every now and then.

Keep up the good work :)

Its just so exciting!! :yahoo: Everyone is so nice on here and I love telling people about my experiences and hearing theirs and seeing pictures and helping people put knowing that im not the only one that went through it!!! I JUST WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!! You are all so kind!! CONGRATS!!

Its just so exciting!! :yahoo: Everyone is so nice on here and I love telling people about my experiences and hearing theirs and seeing pictures and helping people put knowing that im not the only one that went through it!!! I JUST WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!! You are all so kind!! CONGRATS!!

You're welcome, and we do try our best :)

I must say I agree with the forum being addictive!

Your not helping with my studies, I complete a paragraph, check the forum, research a bit, check the forum, write a bit more! It's a good job I only work 3 days a week, otherwise I would be in deep trouble! Lol