Proud Of My Little Loony Bean

Cherrie-Nanook-Indy

Very proud of my little bean Kaya. Yesterday we went on an epic walk that took us through fields full of goats, sheep, horses etc (not all in the same field tho lol) well miss Kaya decided to visit the next field and managed to get under the fence (still on lead I might add) no amount of persuading her was getting her back under the fence, I think she must have thought that she had grown in the last few seconds and couldn't fit lol, the next thing we know she had slipped her harness and was free!!! A quick pocket rummage and an excited yell off me "Kaya what's this?" She was back under the fence and at my feet in a nano second! Good job she is so food driven or we might have had some unhappy farmers on our hands with it being lambing season :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, good job.

So lucky.

It could have been a disaster :(

Glad you got her back without any serious problems :up: