All The Hair!!

HuskyGuerl

So Larka and Meeka are blowing their coats...Larka bumped into me and this is what happened..you should see their cages!! its insane will try and get pictures tonight..they dont show up very good just looks like a picture of a cage

post-2387-0-01754200-1363350777_thumb.jp

Hope the other three dont start soon!! lOl

Balto is starting as well. It is insane, our room was vacuumed then we went to bed and the next morning all around his cage there is so much dog hair the floor is discolored when we move his cage, so you see the floor color where his cage lays and a ring of hair all the way around and then there was a TON in his cage and I just vacuumed!!!!

Im used to it also :-) Its in my vehicles and on everything..When friends come over and they get something to drink or eat dinner with us I always tell them watch your glass for hair or watch your food lol..it has become a habbit and they always laugh at me :-) i cant even go to work without hair if i manage to get outside without hair then as soon as i get in my truck and drive to work i get out with hair on me :-)

I gave up trying to wear any dark colours - they all end up looking much worse than that when Suka just brushes up against me. I swear his fur is magnetically or statically attracted to clothes, it seems to float in the air and then make a beeline for clothes when it is close enough to them. :P

It can be quite embarrassing sometimes though...

Dana and Glala always used to wait for each other to shed their coat. The second would only start after the first has ended. I always said I wished they would do it both at the same time so that when it's over, it's over. Now looking back at it, it was so much more manageable that way!  :mellow:

Now with Wodak included, Glala and Dana have nicely waiting for him to finish.... and then start blowing their coat together. There's seriously no end to this  :o Everything, and I mean absolutely everything is covered in fur. Random fur floats around in the living room and I'm unable to identify the colour my t-shirt had at the beginning of the day. Preventing hair from getting into my tea is near impossible. Even simply cuddling with them will end up my face being covered in fur. Upside is that the couch is nicely soft...

...because it's covered with a layer of the same effin fur!  :blink: