Gone For A Week...miss My Babies.

calvinandmommy

I am leaving now for a week to go see my cousin in El Paso, Texas. I am so excited to see my cousin who I have not seen in 4 years. And I'm excited because I will be back in TX...not the area I really want to be in but I'll take what I can get. I left Colorado Springs at 1145 and am now sitting at the Denver airport waiting for my flight. I already miss Calvin and Drake. I wish I could have brought them with me lol. To pass the time and keep my mind off the dogs I am people watching. I've already seen a lot of interesting people. Was really hoping to see a celebrity but I'm not that lucky lol. Ok I'm done babbling now. I'm going to go double check my gate number. I'm really excited to see my cousin!!! But I miss my boys!!! Oh the troubles of being a husky mommy. =) Oh and here is a picture of the boys last night...they are getting along great now. post-3591-13633774591976_thumb.jpg And one of Drake when he fell asleep funny kinda on the couch. post-3591-13633775404884_thumb.jpg

I just called the husband to see if he went home in lunch to check on the boys. And I almost wanted to start crying. I feel like a wimp. I haven't even left the state yet and I want to go right back home to my boys. Is it bad I don't miss my husband as much as I do Calvin and Drake? Lol

I just called the husband to see if he went home in lunch to check on the boys. And I almost wanted to start crying. I feel like a wimp. I haven't even left the state yet and I want to go right back home to my boys. Is it bad I don't miss my husband as much as I do Calvin and Drake? Lol

lol nope i always miss my boys wayyyy more than hubby lol x

They'll be fine, I'm sure! :)

I'm away from Suka more than I'm with him now (away at school for 8 months of the year). Whenever I come to visit (every 2 months or so), it's so funny to watch. He'll be all excited to see me, and then the next minute he'll blatantly ignore me as if to say: "I'm happy you're back but I HATE YOU for leaving me again!!" :P