She's Learnt To Open The Fridge!

Mia-Blue

My OH has just caught Mia with her nose in the fridge! Which can only mean one thing......she has learnt to open it, goodness knows how she has managed that! I suppose it shows she is liking her new raw diet!

And now we have the challenge of keeping her out of it, this could be interesting!

Do your fur babies get into your fridges and cuboards?

The funny thing is we struggle to open the fridge as the handle snapped off and hadn't been replaced, so not sure how she managed that! Lol, yes think I will be buying a toddler lock tomorrow! And will have to hope and prey she doesn't figure the safety gate out.....or we will be in trouble!

It's a good job she's cute, lol

Wilkinsons do stick on child locks for doors and cupboards very reasonable.

While we had Malaki he got into both freezers and cleaned out £300 of frozen.

While none of mine have ever opened anything around the house my daughters Mal X is a different kettle of fish. Mia has learnt to open all the doors in the house. Her favourite trick was to open the front door and let all the other dogs out. Needless to say the front door is now permanently locked and the handles on all the others were turned upside down. Yep she worked them out as well. The next stage was the front windows. She used her nose to press the button for the lock and tapped the handle over with her paw, open, one window, goodbye 4 huskies. Windows are now locked as is the front door. The back door has been left for her to play with as she can only get into a secure garden. If yours are only opening the fridge think yourselves lucky but beware, they are in training for bigger things :D  

Gary.

My mother in law used to have a Labrador who liked fridge raiding. She used Velcro, very wide and thick Velcro horizontally across the door to stop her opening it up. Child safety catches sound like your best bet to be honest.

This might sound odd but when we got cherokee she would never leave echo alone so he learned how to open the cabinets in the kitchen and use to crawl in the one under the sink and sleep to get away from her lol..i sometimes still catch him doing it when he wants peace

This might sound odd but when we got cherokee she would never leave echo alone so he learned how to open the cabinets in the kitchen and use to crawl in the one under the sink and sleep to get away from her lol..i sometimes still catch him doing it when he wants peace

that's funny....and very smart!!