Help!

siberian_wolf

Ok I'm having a quarter life crisis!

I want to be a photographer and I want to be a personal trainer and I'm thinking I can do one full time and one part time. But what do I do full time and what do I do part time?

I love photography and I love fitness!

When I left school (all those years ago) my original career path was to be a personal trainer and I enrolled onto a sports course. What stopped me was when I found out I was the only female there which was rather intimidating to the point it put me off. Now I can say I do regret quitting the course or such a silly reason. And since I've been going to the gym I feel that old spark I had back then coming back!

I don't know what to do, should I go personal fitness full time or photography full time?

Opinions please!

You don't need any Qualifications to be a photographer.

However you do need to put together a very good portfolio to show people

who might want to employ your services.

As for being a trainer.

You may need to show some accreditation from some official body that you know how to train safely.

You may also need to take out some kind of liability insurance in case your training methods injure someone.