Is This It Now?

Somethings been trying to get me this weekend!

Friday - Alex comes to pick me up from work at 10:15pm. I get in car and he reverses to turn round, the car gets sideways on the road and another car almost hits into the side of us! it locked up as it braked! It was a black car and had NO lights on :o ffs. It could have killed alex! Im sure she was drunk.

Sunday- I was out walking Storm, had a lovely walk and went to go home. I live on the other side of a busy A road.  I go to the traffic lights and push the button, see a car approaching and think "oh it will see the lights red its miles away". Something stopped me from crossing though and thank god it did because the car did not stop. It was a solid red and since Storm was on that side it probably at that speed would have killed him and seriously hurt me if not killed me! :o

Then today I slipped on some ice and fell on my butt outside my house!

That better had be my 3 bad things now.

Sounds like you've had a lucky escape Louise. Did you, by any chance, do the lottery at the weekend, If not you should have and if you did for christs sake check your numbers :D

Gary.

lol nope coz i never win

Ouch !!

So you've learned 2 things.

1. Stay away from cars.

2. Salt your path !!!

Have a hot soak in the bath with radox :)

sounds like the bad fairy is doin overtime but the good fairy is keepin an eye on you but i would deffo check inside your slippers for at least a week cos the last time i had a few days like that i found were the dog was stroring buiscuts and thay were soggy and at 3in morn only half an eye open to let them out god nos what i thought was in my slippers  life hay really likes to throw these little wonders at us   have a good week :D