For People Who Like Stripping Cars Etc :)

Stormy

Here's some pictures of what we were doing over the weekend with my cars :) All is now finished Rob finished alot of it off whilst i was at work :D my workmate drove me home and we saw my car coming towards us lol it sounds so so different and you can hear the turbo spooling now! I am currently leaking a silly amount of boost though and its over fueling due the the ecu telling the car to pump more fuel to run 7 bar (not sure anyone will understand that but hey lol) once the boost leak is sorted it should be fine just have to be careful how i drive it at this moment as it is back firing due to the over fueling and dont think people will appreciate flames coming out of my exhaust :) (dont worry i wont be driving it around far till it is sorted)

So anyway now i have rambled on about things alot of you probably have no idea what im going on about here are the pics lol: 

The yellow sol jacked up for us to take the exhaust and sump off (yes i did get underneath the car also!!)

599810_312657862193399_1611969361_n.jpg

Rob did this trying to push the sol up the drive with the defender... the brakes are fused on the yellow sol so the defender just drove onto it :o

539151_312657838860068_154540749_n.jpg

Both sols

582003_312657808860071_1943779066_n.jpg

Turbo on and car started once ECU was swapped and plugged in

72408_312657825526736_1035041920_n.jpg

72441_312657748860077_1046128136_n.jpg

A part fell into the bucket of oil :( I had to get it out lol

480544_312657745526744_1735509750_n.jpg

Bonnet off ready for intercooler to go on, hard work working in our garage as its a real tight fit!

261460_312657778860074_1846865707_n.jpg

That is all the pics i got as i then had to go to work but its all back together now minus a couple of bits that are not needed :)

Things still left to be done are wheels to be swapped over and the suspension but we cant take the suspension off the yellow car until we have ratchet straps. Also the seals to be swapped as the seals on the red one are awful!! 

Anyway i know alot of you may not be interested in this sort of stuff but i have been into cars alot of my life and i love my car :) lol!

Very nice cars. I'm really into cars but reallyyyyy miss my astra coupe :( Been trying to sell my clio coz it just SUCKS! No power at all. Im saving for a astra coupe 888 or a civic coupe. But Suki first before i get a nice car again :D lol

Very nice cars. I'm really into cars but reallyyyyy miss my astra coupe :( Been trying to sell my clio coz it just SUCKS! No power at all. Im saving for a astra coupe 888 or a civic coupe. But Suki first before i get a nice car again :D lol

Haha yeah Shadow was the main reason i sold my first CRX and got the civic... the civic was so so soooo slow compared! Horrible!

ive had seven toyota celica's, gt4 celica is the way to go :P

Not a fan of celicas myself but each to their own :)

Oooooh, I wouldn't recommend old sump oil for self tanning :eek:

No neither would i... lol

Neighbors are all to the left we are right on the end with no houses in front of us and the road stops at us anyway so no issues :) Plus once we had finished on the road which was only a few hours we moved it into the garage :) (with no exhaust etc on thought i was gonna pass out off the fumes!)

Neighbors are all to the left we are right on the end with no houses in front of us and the road stops at us anyway so no issues :) Plus once we had finished on the road which was only a few hours we moved it into the garage :) (with no exhaust etc on thought i was gonna pass out off the fumes!)

So you dont deny it looks like a scrapyard then  :rofl:  

We have an old beetle in the garage that we were either making into a dune buggy or a rail buggy. My brother wants to buy it from my dad and make a rail buggy out of it. But i want to make a dune buggy or a sterling. I know nothing about fixing cars so it'd just be my dad and i would be helping him.

We have an old beetle in the garage that we were either making into a dune buggy or a rail buggy. My brother wants to buy it from my dad and make a rail buggy out of it. But i want to make a dune buggy or a sterling. I know nothing about fixing cars so it'd just be my dad and i would be helping him.

You learn alot by just helping out is how i have learnt and i am still learning!! Best way to learn is to get involved :D

how much boost are you going to run and what turbo have you got on it,That engine bay would look so much better with a nice b16 turbo lump in aswell haha.

Shush you! Dont get me started lol! 

Its only a cheap one tbh nothing special but for now im happy with it (its the first turbo i have had i dont want to die just yet lol)

Its a Garrett T28 turbo kit, boost wise i cannot tell you 100 percent as its never ran to the full boost it should since i got it (the last guy did real backwards shit jobs on the exhaust, pipe work etc we found holes everywhere on it :o so getting all that sorted! So atm i have a massive boost leak :( 

I used to have a b16 was a great engine and yes i imagine would be great with a turbo on it but i love my d16 turbo little pocket rocket ;)

If you want to know about a "real" manly turbo you need to speak to rob he also has the same engine as mine but running a ridiculous amount of boost and bhp. Currently off road but hopefully will get round to putting it back on road in the future and who knows perhaps ill get to drive around in that one day to :) (running up to 500 brake i cant remember the exact amount) he had to take it out of his Del sol as he bent the chassis!!!

Shush you! Dont get me started lol! 

Its only a cheap one tbh nothing special but for now im happy with it (its the first turbo i have had i dont want to die just yet lol)

Its a Garrett T28 turbo kit, boost wise i cannot tell you 100 percent as its never ran to the full boost it should since i got it (the last guy did real backwards shit jobs on the exhaust, pipe work etc we found holes everywhere on it :o so getting all that sorted! So atm i have a massive boost leak :( 

I used to have a b16 was a great engine and yes i imagine would be great with a turbo on it but i love my d16 turbo little pocket rocket ;)

If you want to know about a "real" manly turbo you need to speak to rob he also has the same engine as mine but running a ridiculous amount of boost and bhp. Currently off road but hopefully will get round to putting it back on road in the future and who knows perhaps ill get to drive around in that one day to :) (running up to 500 brake i cant remember the exact amount) he had to take it out of his Del sol as he bent the chassis!!!

That was mark trying to wind you up lol, he used to have b16 civic. I think d16 would please me enough haha