Walks

Stormy

Right in the mission to tire Skye out still lol i have added ANOTHER walk into our daily walks! So i now go out first thing in the morning and in the middle of the day for a longer walk. You probably all will say that i should have been doing this already but i have always got up and played with them and done mental stimulation rather than a quick walk in the morning but im now switching it up so morning walk... afternoon LONG walk then mental stimulation etc later in the afternoon (this all will vary depending on what times im at work though)

So lets see if this works atall.... im not to hopefuly lol but it helps me to wake up in the morning to :)

Well it has SORT OF WORKED she slept for a little while maybe an hour max but she is awake again but she isn't annoying Shadow as much i must admit she is just getting on with playing with her toys her self :)

Have you tried it

No not yet i am wanting to but i am really nervous about it and i keep going to try at camp etc but i hate doing things in front of other people when i've not done them before (yes i am strange!)