Fixed: Images Too Big??

Mia-Blue

I have just been trying to upload some photos, but am being told the file is too big to upload. They are 3.31MB....I thought 128MB was the maximum size, what am i doing wrong? :(

I have some really cute just bathed photo's I wanted to share......help

Actually what it might be that they are not too big a file size but they are too big an image size.

Take them down to about 1000 pixels wide.

That will be great. :)

The forum might limit uploads to 128MB but there is also a server limit which is 2MB per file. If you resize pictures to no more than 1024px its filesize is usually always ok. 1024px is more than enough for websites anyway.

Can I just say I'm female.......if you wrote this is another language it couldn't make any less sense to me :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

but thanks for trying ;)

You might have to resize them i had the same problem and everyone suggested to me downloading this http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/light-image-resizer/ and all my pictures work wonders now!!

thanks downloaded and uploaded photos :D

Can I just say I'm female.......if you wrote this is another language it couldn't make any less sense to me :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

but thanks for trying ;)

thanks downloaded and uploaded photos :D

All you have to do it resize them, lol. The program posted here will do the job. It may ask you how much to shrink the image and anything below 1024 pixels should do  ;)

Ive managed to get the photos on now, but the program has changed my browser and now its coming with a warning, and although I tried to disable it, its still there when I open a new window.. the browser is Delta, never heard of it before :(

Ive managed to get the photos on now, but the program has changed my browser and now its coming with a warning, and although I tried to disable it, its still there when I open a new window.. the browser is Delta, never heard of it before :(

Uninstall it from your control panel

Uninstall it from your control panel

Ive managed to uninstall it now, I'm not sure where it appeared from, but all is back to normal now.......and I can happily upload lots of photos :)

When installing any new piece of software you have to pay special attention to any tick boxes.

a lot of them are already ticked and you are allowing them to install all sorts of toolbars and browsers etc.

Some of them completely useless and utterly annoying. (and potentially harmful to your computer !!)