Cherokees Puppies!!

HuskyGuerl

awww cute little puppies! :wub: how do you tell their gender when they're that small btw? ._. 

if they are a male you can rub your thumb from their belly button down and if you feel a bump its a male :-)..All 8 of them were females though which was strange!!

Aww how

Cute!!!! Is Cherokee fixed now or are you wanting more litters?

She is pregnant with her last litter..another accident because we couldnt afford to have her fixed at time but we dont understand how it happened because her and echo was separated for the 4 weeks while she was in heat!! We took her to vet when we thought she was and they said there is a such thing as a phantom pregnancy and its possible this is a case??!!??!! Weird..but she should be due any where between March 22nd and April 12th..then she is definitly getting fixed i already have the money saved up to do it..her last litter two stayed with us, 1 went to my mom who owns huskies, 2 went to my aunt who owned a husky, and 3 went to a family with three children whoms older husky just died...All 8 girls are fixed as of right now we made them sign an agreement we also make people fill out applications and we do home inspections to be sure its safe...they all have also kept us up to date with pictures...this litter we will probably keep some again if not all if its not to large a litter like last :-)