When Will I Learn?

goingsolo

Last night I boiled a dozen eggs for my R.E lessons today. Put them to cool and I'm sure don't have to say the rest! When will I learn that solo can reach. Charlie not all innocent though he msy not be able to reach side but he helped eat them. Oh well quick change to lesson plan .:@

Can't leave anything

If the stairgate is accidentilly left open 

Turn your back and it's gone.

For example the chicken middle of last week.

took it out to defrost.

Went shopping

Darwin, Garden, eating mud covered chicken

VERY pleased with himself. :(

i leave all their treats on the side in the kitchen, always have and they don't touch them ever. Both the boys can reach xx

I'm with you Lynda, mine don't either ....

Sasha is good in that she wants to keep all four on the floor so she's not a problem.  Avalanche, on the other hand, has stood up beside me to watch me cooking. 

It's odd, I've never had a dog take anything off the counter or off my plate unless I've offered it.  Idiot dog (Avalanche) has looked to see what's to the counter a time or two, but has never taken anything off of it.  Sorry, I just cannot relate to this problem ...  rephrase, I'm not sorry I can't relate to it ....

Echo is pretty good he knows better like mentioned above..The pups are too short to reach yet..But Cherokee I have caught actually standing on my counter eating the pot of chili i had on and ill i did was went to the bathroom real quick so they are gated off from kitchen now when we cook and eat. I dont even know how she got on the counter they are pretty high

Chula can't quite reach the counter, but she can get her snout up on the dining table. She's usually very good while we're eating though, she'll sit next to OH and beg quietly with her big blue eyes. 

The table is glass though, and once she did try to jump up from underneath to snatch something she could see. I think she actually learned her lesson with that big THUNK of her head hitting glass!

Nikko is so bad with countersurfing!  I had some expired lunchmeat that I forgot to put in the garbage disposal, and next thing I notice Nikko has it in his mouth!  If it's on the counter he will get to it!  Yukon can't quite reach yet, but he's learning