Anyone Need A Husky Sweater?

SDXicana

I've always wanted a husky throw blanket. I know that there are several places online than you can send in your fur and they will spin it for ya. I don't know how to knit, unfortunately. Some of the places though, will make the item for you as well... For a reasonable cost of only like $200 (NOT!!!) for the throw. Lol

Man that is alot of fur lol I have two blowing right now and hope the other three dont start in as well  :( I should bag mine and see how much we end up getting..ive never though about it normally we brush them completly out outside on a big mattress and it just flows in the wind for birds as nesting

My husband says, his hair is everywhere! UH DUH, I told you a Husky = FUR LOL. He had no idea what he was getting himself into. I had actually thought about collecting all the hair and after he's done blowing it out, actually making a husky pillow, like maybe buying some cute doggy fabric and making a pillow for HIM to use =)