Ro Got A Package

Applebear

Well I gave up trying to find a used, cheaper backpack so decided to go with this one from Ruffwear. 

Took Ro for a walk, only put a few pounds in it and what a difference. He slowed down and tired out much faster...making us both happy campers. I'm thinking pack plus trike is going to equal lots of happiness all around.

post-8098-0-14252100-1363824539_thumb.jp

post-8098-0-97286800-1363824555_thumb.jp

And wahoo it detaches! 

Now he can carry his own bowl, treats n water on walks :)

Handsome chap :up:

Does it really help?? Maybe i should get Skye one lol Looks great :D

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it, but it really does...at first he was his "go go go," but by the end he was walking by my side...which he NEVER does without pulling. He'll walk out in front of me without pulling, but never side. I plan to increase the weight as we go [not over what is recommended of course] with trike rides...I want him doing this by the end. lol ~>  :huskyfall:

He looks like he loves it it

Maybe something to consider with Balto. :) He probably [i'm only guessing] can't carry much now, but you could start slow and just have him carry a pack with some poop bags. As he gets older, you can increase the weight so he'll feel like he has a job and burn some of that crazy husky energy. 

Maybe something to consider with Balto. :) He probably [i'm only guessing] can't carry much now, but you could start slow and just have him carry a pack with some poop bags. As he gets older, you can increase the weight so he'll feel like he has a job and burn some of that crazy husky energy.

This is for sure something we may have to do with Balto. He has so much energy just thinking about exhausts me.

Nice! :)

I had a backpack for Suka too - it worked really great! But I sold it after we found out he has arthritis - didn't want to make the problem worse! 

This is for sure something we may have to do with Balto. He has so much energy just thinking about exhausts me.

Just be very careful. He's still very young and the extra weight will probably damage his joints (cause he's still growing).

If you want, you can have Ro's old pack...you'd def want to upgrade it down the road, as it's just a cheapy I wasted money on, but it'd work just to start training him to have on and carry poop bags. That's about all I used it for with Ro [as well as reflection at night]...sadly I didn't research like I should of before getting it. As solitary mentioned, you won't want to do any real weight until he's older and grown. :)

Just private message me a mailing addy if you're interested. If not, someone else is welcome to it. Pic below.

post-8098-0-49898300-1363890238_thumb.jp

If you want, you can have Ro's old pack...you'd def want to upgrade it down the road, as it's just a cheapy I wasted money on, but it'd work just to start training him to have on and carry poop bags. That's about all I used it for with Ro [as well as reflection at night]...sadly I didn't research like I should of before getting it. As solitary mentioned, you won't want to do any real weight until he's older and grown. :)

Just private message me a mailing addy if you're interested. If not, someone else is welcome to it. Pic below.

rod1.jpg

Just shot you a message