What's For Dinner?

Chula

I ordered in Swiss Chalet (only the BEST chicken restaurant on the planet!) because I didn't feel like cooking. :P

But I usually have things like pasta (with meat sauce and cheese)...things that are easy to make and don't take a lot of time.

I had spag bol last night with all fresh chopped onion, crushed garlic, chopped tomato (fresh not tinned) was yummy :D

Tonight i am unsure what i would like think i am going to do chicken breast, stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon with some nice creamy mash potato and veg :D

thursdays are hectic. daughter has a club so needs picking up at 4:15pm. I have to be ready to leave for work when hubby gets home at 5:30. so kids get fried chicken nuggets and chips lol and we get microwave curries

Grilled salmon, steamed broccoli and carrots, with a baby green salad with homemade honey mustard.

Last night we had bison burgers.

Tomorrow will probably be homemade pizza :)

I've had elk burgers - they're 5000% better than beef burgers (IMO)! But those bison burgers sound even better...

I've had elk burgers - they're 5000% better than beef burgers (IMO)! But those bison burgers sound even better...

I also love venison burgers and venison steaks. We ran out of venison though...my dad won't share anymore :(

I've never had Elk though. The bison we are able to buy at our health food store from a guy who raises them locally.

I also love venison burgers and venison steaks. We ran out of venison though...my dad won't share anymore :(

I've never had Elk though. The bison we are able to buy at our health food store from a guy who raises them locally.

I've had venison steaks too - really great! :)

There are strict laws here against the selling of wild game meat, so most 'exotic' meat we get is domesticated...unless you go out and hunt it yourself, of course.