Video Call!

Elyse

I need videos from you guys (please... :) ) I want to make another 'husky trailer' like I did in the past:

and

(used to have a third one - but I lost it. Don't want to get into more detail - still upset about it....it was my favourite one.)

So, this is what I'd like to see:

- High quality is preferred (preferably not phone videos, but I'll take 'em if they're the only ones you have)

- Vids of your husky doing exciting things. Playing, running, pulling sleds, etc.

- Husky(ies) howling/wooing

- Lazing about the house/backyard/etc. (can be doing random stuff - like yawning, etc)

- TRICKS!

- And any favourite vids of your husky (or huskies). Can be anything.

This is strictly for fun - I love editing videos, its a newish hobby of mine. Thanks guys! :)

Ooo that's a good idea wish I knew how to edit videos lol I always stuff it up haha might have to get the videos off my camera if there still on there :) then work out how to upload them that's going to be fun haha

Love the vids too :)

Thanks Storm, I'll have a look at them later.

To those who don't know how to upload videos: I like using YouTube. Quite easy to do, making an account is easy (you already have one if you have a gmail account - they're automatically connected), and uploading is pretty straightforward. 

If I don't get many people responding, I'll probably just spend some time in the video discussion section taking videos from there (obviously asking first! lol)