You Move , You Lose!

BingBlaze n Skyla

awe! I can't bring myself to move them even when they take my spot! Spoiled huskies they are!

Balto doesn't sleep on furniture but if he is in the house and has calmed down and is sleeping and is in my way I just go around so I don't wake him and have a tyrant running around the house again

luka and knox take over the couch. luka will pace around it if you don't make room for him too. lol it drives me insane i'll be watching tv with my boyfriend and he just paces around whining until i scoot over. then he jumps up and cuddles up. lol spoiled

If we get to sit on the sofa it's a luxury.

For the dogs it's their birthright.

Yeah mine aren't trained to stay off the furniture LOL.  I will get up to get something and Yukon will jump up and curl up on my seat. 

LOL

Suka's not allowed on furniture either. When I invite him onto my bed, he'll want the whole bed to himself - if I'm on it he won't jump up, and if I get on it (while he's on it) he'll jump off. :P

Haha that's too cute Sasha does the same thing but comes up when I'm sitting on the lounge and pushes her feet and bum against me and tries to make me move haha she gets annoyed at me when I don't move and goes to sleep on my bed haha