Pick It Up!!

Mia-Blue

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have bags in all my coats and fleeces! I've got a friend that's got a mini torch that dispensers bags from the...holder bit (couldn't think of a better or the right word to go there lol) so you can pick them up in the dark easily haha! I must ask where she got it, can't count the times I've had a bag round my hand feeling all over the floor for the dump, eww but at least I do it! People are generally not to bad in the village where I live but you still see the occasional one!

Ooo that's brave!......but well done :D

I would have loved to have seen his face when he found it!!

His wife was looking out when I hung it on their gate.

:doglaugh: Man after my own heart. Gets the message over without any confrontation. Nice one Steve.

Gary.

I wouldn't say there was no confrontation - I did encourage him to pick it up when his dog did it, but he just muttered something back and walked off, which is what really annoyed me.

My local park is not too bad, but it only takes a couple of irresponsible owners to ruin it for the others, so all of the people I walk dogs with will do the same if they see somebody leaving poo. Similarly, none of us are embarrassed to tell the other if we miss our own dog pooing (which does happen when you're chatting away). I must say that there's a good feeling amongst most of the dog walkers on my local park.

what bugs me is people that have picked it up but then leave it hanging on bushes 

Ugh I know. I used to feel awkward carrying a bag of poo on my walks but I started using a snap-open pouch that goes around my waist as a carrier for what I have to pick up until I get to the nearest trash bin. Doesn't look quite as awkward xP

• 3 weeks later...

I find it irritating too. It takes two seconds ... sure you may have to carry it around for a while but hey! those are the breaks :D  My mom has a staffy who I walk when I'm home.  He doesn't poo out on walks anymore but when he was really little, he would choose the most inappropriate places! His favourite places where outside the council flats (right next the CTV camera may I add) and my neighbours driveway.  The one time I forgot the baggies, I gave my mate the lead and ran to mine before the neighbour came out! XD

:D purple poo bags, lol.....I'm just happy that they open without a fight! Think I may have to try nappy bags if they open easier

Yep Tescos Nappy bags 35p for 300

scented and they open a lot easier than "official" pet poo bags.

which are £1.19 for 60

So you can get nearly 1000 nappy bags for less than the price of 60 Bob Martin bags.

It's a no brainer folks :up: