I Wish She Was Always This Cuddly!

HugTheBear

Aw, her eyes are still super blue!

Chula never cuddled much, but has gotten more cuddly now that she's started nipping less. Although it's still hard for her to be close without the overwhelming desire to play. Her kind of cuddling is more laying right next to me with one paw on my lap or her head on my leg.

Thank you guys. I am sure once she gets older there will be less cuddles. At least until she is out of puppy stage.

Aw, her eyes are still super blue!

Chula never cuddled much, but has gotten more cuddly now that she's started nipping less. Although it's still hard for her to be close without the overwhelming desire to play. Her kind of cuddling is more laying right next to me with one paw on my lap or her head on my leg.

Haha. She never cuddles unless we walk or play. If I lay down or let her on the sofa any other time it's play time. Lol.

Balto won't cuddle to save his life he has more

Important things to do like play, chase

The cat, chew. Even after a nice walk and playing he comes in and runs lap like there is no tomorrow crashes on the kitchen floor for 10 minutes and is up.

I hope as he ages he becomes

More

Cuddly

She is beautiful :wub:

Thank you :)

Balto won't cuddle to save his life he has more

Important things to do like play, chase

The cat, chew. Even after a nice walk and playing he comes in and runs lap like there is no tomorrow crashes on the kitchen floor for 10 minutes and is up.

I hope as he ages he becomes

More

Cuddly

Yeah the older she gets the more hyper she gets. So I am sure this isn't going to last much longer. Not until she is a little older anyways. Lol.